Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

issues with facebook on firefox android phone with uborigin on

ahmedkabi059

commenting on Facebook results in a scroll down with every letter typed (default gboard) , which makes it almost impossible to comment, it becomes frustrating at times and i can only comment on posta which have a few comments because the scrolling down is blocked by the lower end of page

commenting on Facebook results in a scroll down with every letter typed (default gboard) , which makes it almost impossible to comment, it becomes frustrating at times and i can only comment on posta which have a few comments because the scrolling down is blocked by the lower end of page
添付されたスクリーンショット

すべての返信 (2)

I also use Facebook through Firefox and this has been plaguing me for weeks now. When I really need to comment I would write my comment in my Note app and paste it on FB. It sucks and I wish this was addressed.

Came here for the same reason, used uBO, turned off uBO, still happens. Created a video to upload but I can see it's a common bug anyone can reproduce