Showing questions for topic:

New version of FF can't DL Pics at all, it takes ages to do so.😤🤬

This BS problem just started happening in the past week. When I try & DL any pic of any file size or resolution takes several mins to actually DL, & more often th… (続きを読む)

This BS problem just started happening in the past week. When I try & DL any pic of any file size or resolution takes several mins to actually DL, & more often than not, it won't ever finish DL'ing, & when I force FF to close, my cell will say that I cleared over a Gig of data from the RAM.🧐😳🤯😤🙄😒 I tried DL'ing the same exact pics on M$ Bing, & they DL instantaneously!🙄😒 WTF is the problem? & clearing all the cache, even cookies does nothing to change this, nor does closing out the app, & relaunching them, nor does rebooting my device.

I'm using an Android cellphone, Motorola Moto Power G 2025, Android version: 16, FF version: 156.0.1

Open 4

Firefox downloads are failing and files are not saving on my android phone

Hello team, I am facing a problem with download and save in mozilla Firefox on my Android mobile. When I try to download any file (PDF, image, resume) the download star… (続きを読む)

Hello team,

 I am facing a problem with download and save in mozilla Firefox on my Android mobile.

When I try to download any file (PDF, image, resume) the download starts but it show "download failure" and the file is not getting saved in my phone stories. I have good internet and and enough storage space.

I have tried cleaning Firefox cache and data, but the issue is still the same. please help me to fix this download and save problem

Device: android mobile Browser: mozilla Firefox latest v8 My email: lavudyavenkanna4233@outlook.com Thank you

Open

Can't download a video

Hi Dear I have some problems 1. I can't download a videos directly from the app since from last two weeks 2. inaddition to that connection speed low not from local area… (続きを読む)

Hi Dear I have some problems

1. I can't download a videos directly from the app since from last two weeks

2. inaddition to that connection speed low not from local area connection I have 5G internet connection

Open

download

The Firefox browser for Android is my number one and primary browser, but since the recent updates (151, 152, and 153), I'm experiencing problems downloading large files … (続きを読む)

The Firefox browser for Android is my number one and primary browser, but since the recent updates (151, 152, and 153), I'm experiencing problems downloading large files or movies. Either the download speed is very slow, or the download fails altogether, even though I have a 5G phone and a 5G network. Another issue is that if I download two or three files simultaneously and then check the file manager within the browser, I only see one file; the other files are hidden. Also, the option to import and export bookmarks is missing, which is a normal feature found in almost all browsers. I've been using Firefox for many years, so please fix these issues.

Locked 1

Can't save some images on Firefox Mobile

Go to https://www.palemoon.org/screenshots.shtml Click on a screenshot to enlarge it. Try to download it. You can't. Go to https://aur.archlinux.org/ Try to download the … (続きを読む)

Go to https://www.palemoon.org/screenshots.shtml Click on a screenshot to enlarge it. Try to download it. You can't. Go to https://aur.archlinux.org/ Try to download the image in the upper left-hand corner. Go to https://archiveofsins.com/i/thread/772970/#772970 Click on a cat picture It GETs the data it displays the image long-press download "Descarga fallada" The image is rendered. It is on my device. No one should be able to stop me from saving it. Warning to the wise: for your eyes' safety, do not visit any other part of archiveofsins.com other than the provided URL pointing to cat pictures.

Open 3 119

Firefox developer edition on android only giving 0 byte files when downloading images

Everytime i try to download an image, firefox gives a 0b file and fails the download after a while. I have tried saving the images from opening them in a new tab and stil… (続きを読む)

Everytime i try to download an image, firefox gives a 0b file and fails the download after a while. I have tried saving the images from opening them in a new tab and still hasn't worked. Build #2016164375 - android 14

Open 3 70

Can't delete downloads

Hi, I tried to download a file, but it didn't work the first time. I got an error, the retry button doesn't work, and I can't remove it from the list either. Is there a w… (続きを読む)

Hi, I tried to download a file, but it didn't work the first time. I got an error, the retry button doesn't work, and I can't remove it from the list either. Is there a way to remove it from the list? Google pixel 9 if it matters, version Firefox on screenshot.

Solved 1 60

How to delete stuck download entry?

Firefox (148.0.2) for android (15). I have failed download and can not restart nor delete it - it ignores restart and delete buttons. It's just been sitting here "In pro… (続きを読む)

Firefox (148.0.2) for android (15). I have failed download and can not restart nor delete it - it ignores restart and delete buttons. It's just been sitting here "In progress" for months. How to get rid of it?

Open 1 50

Why do downloads on Firefox mobile often have errors and are slow?

I often experience errors when downloading on Firefox mobile and the download speed is slower than other browsers. I hope Firefox has a setting like parallel downloading.… (続きを読む)

I often experience errors when downloading on Firefox mobile and the download speed is slower than other browsers. I hope Firefox has a setting like parallel downloading.So that the download is faster and I also hope that there are no errors during the download process, such as when the internet is temporarily down or the internet is slow. I hope this suggestion can help.

アーカイブに保管済み 1 60

Firefox on Android always fails downloads.

Everytime I try to save an Image or video file, Firefox on Android just says download failed without explaining how or why. I've tried clearing the cache. I've tried clea… (続きを読む)

Everytime I try to save an Image or video file, Firefox on Android just says download failed without explaining how or why.

I've tried clearing the cache. I've tried clearing download and search history. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app.

I don't know what else to do.

アーカイブに保管済み 5 269

downloading issues

The download will stop and refuse to download and saw failed I can't monitor the download in the app only on the notification if ín clear it the download fails even witho… (続きを読む)

The download will stop and refuse to download and saw failed I can't monitor the download in the app only on the notification if ín clear it the download fails even without clearing it it will just stop at 46gb and refuse to download the rest 31.33mb refuse to download the rest it's not my network I'm a android user

Solved アーカイブに保管済み 1 340