I cant get address bar to access about : config I get google answers
tell me how to get firefox address bar
tell me how to get firefox address bar
membuka whatsapp dari gole langsung masuk di whatsapp web
My current version of Firefox is 151.0.4 (64-bit) & for the past 2 weeks or so every time I use the search bar to google something it triggers one of those "We've det… (続きを読む)
My current version of Firefox is 151.0.4 (64-bit) & for the past 2 weeks or so every time I use the search bar to google something it triggers one of those "We've detected unusual activity from your network" requiring a Captcha. At first I tried all of the typical stuff [antivirus, vpn, extensions, etc...] to make sure that wasn't the issue. But as of yesterday & confirmed today I can actually go to Google's website first & do the search from there with no issue & no captcha.
So, whatever the issue is has to do specifically with doing the search via the search bar... for some reason. Is this a bug in the browser, or is there perhaps some setting that could cause this to happen in the about:config page? Though, I doubt a setting could be it because I've changed the settings I've changed now for years without causing this issue.
Browser for Firefix Hijacked by google
I am very irritated - I was using the search bar and it no longer operates. Then - without warning - a new version appeared and I have NO IDEA how to operate my browswer … (続きを読む)
I am very irritated - I was using the search bar and it no longer operates. Then - without warning - a new version appeared and I have NO IDEA how to operate my browswer = without warning!!!
this is over kill . do what ever needs to be done soI can do some simple searches
For some reason the browser has changed to Firefox from Google. I want Google back
Get Google off my account. Use Duck Duck Go instead.
As of the last update, my search engine changed to google. I've disabled google search in tools and have yahoo listed as first and duck duck go as 2nd. Still, in the se… (続きを読む)
As of the last update, my search engine changed to google. I've disabled google search in tools and have yahoo listed as first and duck duck go as 2nd. Still, in the search bar, all I get is google as the search engine. I've tried all the 'fixes' I've found on the web and none have worked. There's not a way to get rid of google in the list Mozilla tools/search gives.
Don't want to use Google search
Qwant needs adding to the search options, when I try to manually add it, it won't let me. Qwant is now the EU search engine so it desperately needs adding.
i cant get to the search sceen
Suddenly Start Page has become my default browser when I open Firefox. Duck Duck Go has always been my default browser. I did not download Start Page. I don't want Sta… (続きを読む)
Suddenly Start Page has become my default browser when I open Firefox. Duck Duck Go has always been my default browser. I did not download Start Page. I don't want Start Page. My PC Win 11 is set to use Duck Duck go as the default browser. Why is this happening?
Is it possible to select the DuckDuckGo No-AI: search as a Default Search Engine on the Mozilla browser? I have tried and cannot seem to designate this No-AI option as a … (続きを読む)
Is it possible to select the DuckDuckGo No-AI: search as a Default Search Engine on the Mozilla browser? I have tried and cannot seem to designate this No-AI option as a default. Thank you in advance. The URL is https://noai.duckduckgo.com/
( other search engine ) , here ... rrr1.jpg Why are only ... ( Enabled ) and ( Not Enabled ) ... These two choices ... ......................... Before , can remove ( Sea… (続きを読む)
( other search engine ) , here ...
rrr1.jpg
Why are only ...
( Enabled ) and ( Not Enabled ) ...
These two choices ...
.........................
Before , can remove ( Search engine ) ...
.
i downloaded and installed startpage in the firefox extensions, but when i click the 'add' option my old search engine is still there.
i want to search with google lens . is it possible ? if possible i hope you will add this tool thanks
Suddenly all my searches in Firefox go to Gradilsk - this is stopped by my Bitdefender which states it is unsafe. If I override and go with it I have a huge number of s… (続きを読む)
Suddenly all my searches in Firefox go to Gradilsk - this is stopped by my Bitdefender which states it is unsafe. If I override and go with it I have a huge number of spam attacks listed. Is Gradilsk the search engine of Firefox and if not how do I get rid of it?
How to force Firefox to display current search results. The internet has become like local FM radio. You can never find or hear what you want. When I search for latest… (続きを読む)
How to force Firefox to display current search results. The internet has become like local FM radio. You can never find or hear what you want. When I search for latest news I don't want to read about Jimmy Carter or Barack Obama. Is there a setting to only show the latest results?
It's all above default duckduckgo as search engine and how to set that up.