サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Open

I can't download AOL emails

jmwelker

My last email was Oct 2: The settings seem correct, I can even connect to AOL host. But no emails arrive. In addition an AOL banner appears asking me to verify info. I click agree and enter "Next" I then get an Uh oh something went wrong. I enter Close and a large Yahoo banner appears. The only way to close it is with Alt F4. Chat and I have spent 6 or 7 hours with no success

My last email was Oct 2: The settings seem correct, I can even connect to AOL host. But no emails arrive. In addition an AOL banner appears asking me to verify info. I click agree and enter "Next" I then get an Uh oh something went wrong. I enter Close and a large Yahoo banner appears. The only way to close it is with Alt F4. Chat and I have spent 6 or 7 hours with no success

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。