Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Open

Pop ups

Oscardog15

Why do windows keep popping up even though I block pop ups?

Why do windows keep popping up even though I block pop ups?

すべての返信 (3)

When I'm in a website I click on something within the website and a new window will pop up that is usually a website like Kohls for instance . It's always a website that has nothing to do with what I have just clicked on. I can give you an example. I was listing items for sale on Facebook and when I clicked on the box for at home pickup only another website would open. It's really very annoying.

And if you restart into Troubleshoot Mode (from Help menu) to eliminate your addons?

質問する

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。