I want to change the YouTube logo or theme using browser extensions, but I am not sure how to configure it correctly. Could you please tell me the steps to customize the YouTube appearance?
I want to change the YouTube logo or theme using browser extensions, but I am not sure how to configure it correctly. Could you please tell me the steps to customize the YouTube appearance?
すべての返信 (1)
First, I'd figure out whether you want to install an existing extension or build one yourself, because the steps are pretty different.
If you want to use an existing extension I'd start withStylus for Firefox. Install it, open YouTube, click the Stylus icon, and look for an option to install an existing style or write your own. You can use it to change colors, backgrounds, fonts and parts of YouTube's layout with CSS. If you want to replace the YouTube logo, you'll need a style that specifically supports that, since changing the logo may require more than changing colors. Another option is to look for a dedicated YouTube interface customization extension, but check that it's available from a source you trust and supports your version of Firefox.
If you want to make your own extension: you'll need a little HTML, CSS and JavaScript. CSS handles the appearance, while JavaScript can change the logo or other page elements. You'd create a `manifest.json` file to tell Firefox what the extension does and which pages it can run on, then add your CSS and JavaScript files. To test it, open `about:debugging` in Firefox, choose This Firefox, click Load Temporary Add-on, and select your manifest file. That lets you try it before packaging or submitting it for distribution.
One thing to keep in mind: YouTube changes its page layout from time to time, so custom styles and scripts can break after an update. I'd start with a small change, test it, and add more once it works. Are you trying to use an extension that's already available, or do you want to create your own?