Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Open

Can't access Newsmax articles

Jack3M

I’m still unable to access Newsmax articles in Firefox. I am getting this error:

“You don't have permission to access this resource on this server.”

Reference #18.d756268.1791195720.16bc0e errors.edgesuite.net

The important detail is that Newsmax works normally in Microsoft Edge on the same computer and the same internet connection, so this does not appear to be an IP or general connectivity problem. The problem appears to be specific to Firefox.

I contacted support yesterday but did not receive a response. Could you please have your technical team look into the Akamai/Firefox access denial associated with the reference number above?

I’m still unable to access Newsmax articles in Firefox. I am getting this error: “You don't have permission to access this resource on this server.” Reference #18.d756268.1791195720.16bc0e errors.edgesuite.net The important detail is that Newsmax works normally in Microsoft Edge on the same computer and the same internet connection, so this does not appear to be an IP or general connectivity problem. The problem appears to be specific to Firefox. I contacted support yesterday but did not receive a response. Could you please have your technical team look into the Akamai/Firefox access denial associated with the reference number above?

すべての返信 (2)

Hi

Do you have any add-ons installed in Firefox?

What level of Enhanced Tracking Protection do you have set?

I have standard level and I turned off all 3 add ons and no effect, (Webroot, javascript, and Ublock origin). Yesterday I didn't even get the error message.

質問する

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。