サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Open

Unable to set up Outlook POP3 or IMAP mail account in Thunderbird

richard444

For the past 30 years I have had an e-mail account with FreeNetName in the UK, which during that time moved to Madasafish and then PlusNet.

I have always run the account on Thunderbird as POP3.

I've just moved the account to GoDaddy and set up an Outlook e-mail account with them.

I'm unable to set up Thunderbird on POP3 or IMAP to be able to access my e-mails, despite having followed numerous articles.

When trying to complete set-up, I get the error: "Configuration could not be verified. If your username and password are correct, it’s likely that the server administrator has disabled the selected configuration for your account. Try selecting another protocol."

Within the Outlook settings, the "Let devices and apps use POP" slider is greyed out.

Has anyone else had this issue?

For the past 30 years I have had an e-mail account with FreeNetName in the UK, which during that time moved to Madasafish and then PlusNet. I have always run the account on Thunderbird as POP3. I've just moved the account to GoDaddy and set up an Outlook e-mail account with them. I'm unable to set up Thunderbird on POP3 or IMAP to be able to access my e-mails, despite having followed numerous articles. When trying to complete set-up, I get the error: "Configuration could not be verified. If your username and password are correct, it’s likely that the server administrator has disabled the selected configuration for your account. Try selecting another protocol." Within the Outlook settings, the "Let devices and apps use POP" slider is greyed out. Has anyone else had this issue?

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。