Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Open

Daylight saving time in Morocco is not up to date.

rachraf

Morocco has recently switched back to GMT+0. However when I use web app that pull the time from the browser it shows GMT+1. This doesn't happen in chrome after the update.

Could you please advise.

Thank you.

Morocco has recently switched back to GMT+0. However when I use web app that pull the time from the browser it shows GMT+1. This doesn't happen in chrome after the update. Could you please advise. Thank you.
添付されたスクリーンショット

すべての返信 (2)

I'd like to share this message I got from AI "the change is in the official IANA time zone database. Release 2026c, published on 2026-07-08, notes that Morocco moves to permanent +00 on 2026-09-20, without daylight saving time transitions, at 02:00. So Firefox likely just needs to ship tzdata 2026c (Chrome evidently already has it)"

質問する

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。