Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Solved

Firefox is my standard Browser - after starting the computer it is switches to the BING machine

GM

Hi, I am running a desktop CPU under Windows 11 since last month. Firefox is my standard browser - but it switches automatically within a second to BING. I cannot find any BING info in my system to delete such a entry and move on with Firefox.

Hi, I am running a desktop CPU under Windows 11 since last month. Firefox is my standard browser - but it switches automatically within a second to BING. I cannot find any BING info in my system to delete such a entry and move on with Firefox.

すべての返信 (3)

Hi there GM, so if I understand correctly, when you search for something it takes you to BING is that the issue you're describing? If that's the case, BING is a search engine, just like Google search or Duckduckandgo so you're still using Firefox but searching inside Firefox with BING. If you want to change your search engine check here: https://support.mozilla.org/kb/add-or-remove-search-engine-firefox

選ばれた解決策

Thanks a lot - problem has been solved ! Best regards GM

You're most welcome! Feel free to mark the answer as a solution so others can find it as well

質問する

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。