Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Open

Repeated message 'Thunderbird: The certificate for imap.shaw.ca ' keeps showing when try to read an e-mail. Yesterday a 'sent' e-mail did not register in my 'sent' box-checked it was received.I go into myww

pemasson

Explain the problem I have already described!! - When I try to read an e-mail a 'box' appears saying 'Thunderbird: The certificate for imap.shaw.ca does not come from a trusted source'--What is this for?? _ Yesterday an e-mail I sent to several contacts showed as 'Sent' BUT did not register in my 'Sent' folder ----I had to phone England to check that they had received the e-mail, which they had. Today I was able to send e-mails & they were recorded in my 'sent' folder BUT the other problem still persists. Please advise if there is something that can be done to correct this problem. Thank you Phyllis M.

Explain the problem I have already described!! - When I try to read an e-mail a 'box' appears saying 'Thunderbird: The certificate for imap.shaw.ca does not come from a trusted source'--What is this for?? _ Yesterday an e-mail I sent to several contacts showed as 'Sent' BUT did not register in my 'Sent' folder ----I had to phone England to check that they had received the e-mail, which they had. Today I was able to send e-mails & they were recorded in my 'sent' folder BUT the other problem still persists. Please advise if there is something that can be done to correct this problem. Thank you Phyllis M.

すべての返信 (2)

質問する

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。