Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Open

Certificate not from trusted source.

jlpearce

Thunderbird email says the certificate for my Shaw email server does not come from trusted source. The certificate looks fine. I cannot get Thunderbird to "Add exception". The certificate issue seems to be an intermittent problem since yesterday lunchtime. It started working again yesterday afternoon, but stopped working at lunchtime today. How do I stop this error?

Thunderbird email says the certificate for my Shaw email server does not come from trusted source. The certificate looks fine. I cannot get Thunderbird to "Add exception". The certificate issue seems to be an intermittent problem since yesterday lunchtime. It started working again yesterday afternoon, but stopped working at lunchtime today. How do I stop this error?

すべての返信 (1)

質問する

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。