Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Open

При регистрации аккаунта в почтовом клиенте выдает постоянную ошибку

Максим Мухин

При регистрации аккаунта в почтовом клиенте выдает постоянную ошибку, ссылая на то, что исходящий сервер уже ссуществует. Почта .com При этом ранее аккаунт был создан и все прекрасно работало.

При регистрации аккаунта в почтовом клиенте выдает постоянную ошибку, ссылая на то, что исходящий сервер уже ссуществует. Почта .com При этом ранее аккаунт был создан и все прекрасно работало.

すべての返信 (1)

I will share a similar experience and it may relate. I set up an account when I already had one with the same domain. I received the same error message. What I discovered was that Thunderbird did NOT set up an SMTP server for this second account, but left it set to use the same one as the other account. This can cause crazy errors, so I encourage you to check this:

  1. click 'account settings' and then click the account name in left sidebar
  2. now, look in lower right for link to SMTP server. Click the 'edit' button and see if it is the email address of a different account. If so, then do this:
  3. back up to prior screen
  4. click the 'outgoing server' link in lower left
  5. on this screen, create a new SMTP server for this new account and set it appropriately
  6. now, return to account setting pane and click the account name again
  7. this time, click the drop-down menu in lower right for outgoing server and set it to be the newly created SMTP server

And, despite all this keying, that may not be your problem, but it might be. Let me know. :)

質問する

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。