サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Open

It seems like field entry in PDFs for dates cannot be changed?

anton61

When filling forms using the nightly build `148.0a1` on ubuntu 24.04, all date fields seem to default to `mm/dd/yyyy` when I want to use `dd.mm.yyyy`. I cannot seem to find anywhere in firefox settings to change this default, and this makes it impossible to fill some forms correctly (as in the case of e.g. government forms in Germany, only one date format is accepted)

When filling forms using the nightly build `148.0a1` on ubuntu 24.04, all date fields seem to default to `mm/dd/yyyy` when I want to use `dd.mm.yyyy`. I cannot seem to find anywhere in firefox settings to change this default, and this makes it impossible to fill some forms correctly (as in the case of e.g. government forms in Germany, only one date format is accepted)
添付されたスクリーンショット

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。