Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Open

Thundermail sign up issues

sutajio-sa

I received an invite to join thundermail. I began the process of signing up, however I was unable to finish fully activating my account due to losing internet at my apartment. The email says while the invite doesn't expire, the address I chose does, which I presume has already happened, but now when I attempted to go through the process again I get a "WE'RE SORRY" page when I attempt to follow a link from an email that lists: "

Your administrator has just requested that you update your Thunderbird account by performing the following action(s): Verify Email. Click on the link below to start this process."

Not sure exactly how to proceed. More than a bit cumbersome.

I received an invite to join thundermail. I began the process of signing up, however I was unable to finish fully activating my account due to losing internet at my apartment. The email says while the invite doesn't expire, the address I chose does, which I presume has already happened, but now when I attempted to go through the process again I get a "WE'RE SORRY" page when I attempt to follow a link from an email that lists: " Your administrator has just requested that you update your Thunderbird account by performing the following action(s): Verify Email. Click on the link below to start this process." Not sure exactly how to proceed. More than a bit cumbersome.

すべての返信 (2)

Hello there Satajio-sa


Based on the error details, the registration process was interrupted due to the network disconnection, which caused the selected email address reservation to expire.

As a result, the current verification link is no longer valid, leading to the "WE'RE SORRY" page.The old invitation email can be deleted.

To resolve this, a new invitation or update request must be issued by the administrator of the Thundermail account.

Activating the new link immediately upon receipt will allow the registration and email verification to process correctly without losing the account information.



Cause It appears that the registration with the third-party provider was interrupted halfway through, causing the invitation link to expire.

The old invitation can be deleted. It is recommended to request a new link from the organisation that issued the invitation.

Activating the new link immediately upon receipt will allow the registration to process correctly. All previously entered information and data will remain intact.

Hello there


Don t worry . Use the following steps to request a new login link for Thundermail.



1.Delete the old email: Remove the previous invitation or verification email to avoid clicking the broken link again.

2.Contact the sender/administrator: Reach out directly to the person or organization that originally invited you to Thundermail.

3.request a new invite: Ask their administrator to trigger a new invitation or email verification link for your account.

4.Activate immediately: Once you receive the new email, click the link right away to complete the verification before the session expires.

この投稿は Googlethunderbird. により に変更されました

質問する

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。