Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Open

Thunderbird does not connect to gmail accounts

Michael Walsh

I have been through all the steps and configurations and everything is set correctly but suddenly Thunderbird does not communicate with Gmail. I have tried everything. My passwords are correct and IMAP and STMP configurations are all correctly set. Now what?

I have been through all the steps and configurations and everything is set correctly but suddenly Thunderbird does not communicate with Gmail. I have tried everything. My passwords are correct and IMAP and STMP configurations are all correctly set. Now what?

すべての返信 (2)

Mine (V153.3.1 and 159.0a1) communicates fine with Google and yours does not, so largely I think we can eliminate Thunderbird as the problem. Despite that being were you see the issue.

But to be sure and to get a handle on your setup please post the troubleshooting information on the help menu. There is a copy to clipboard button to make pasting it into a reply here easy.

I can read emails on good mail but Thunderbird is unresponsive so it is an authentication issue I suspect but there are no avenues available to sort this out. Every now and then the emails from a few days downloads but it is random. How do I get thunderbird to communicate with gmail EVERY TIME?

質問する

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。