Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Solved

Why is the compose key not working with the most recent Firefox?

furrabi

I'm using Mozilla's Firefox Debian package, Firefox 155.0.1 (64-bit), on a desktop. Until this version, my compose key worked with no problem, in Firefox and all other applications. Now it works with all other applications, but not Firefox.

My .bashrc includes this line: export GTK_IM_MODULE=xim

I checked about:config, and focusmanager.testmode is set to false.

Any ideas? I can't type my name without the compose key...

I'm using Mozilla's Firefox Debian package, Firefox 155.0.1 (64-bit), on a desktop. Until this version, my compose key worked with no problem, in Firefox and all other applications. Now it works with all other applications, but not Firefox. My .bashrc includes this line: export GTK_IM_MODULE=xim I checked about:config, and focusmanager.testmode is set to false. Any ideas? I can't type my name without the compose key...

すべての返信 (2)

選ばれた解決策

Because of multiple things usually, for XIM specifically starting in 155 it's most likely a fix for Greek in some inputs according to bugzilla.mozilla.org/2061489 — if you can try 156 (Beta or RC1) to check it also resolves that on your system?

Thanks! Works in Beta 156.0b5 (64-bit), Developer 156.0b5 (64-bit), and Nightly 158.0a1 (2026-09-13) (64-bit).

この投稿は furrabi により に変更されました

質問する

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。