Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Open

Firefox history configuration

thierry.jeanmougin

Hi I noticed that some old links in my history are automatically deleted. How to configure expiration rules (if possible) in order to keep links forever, until manual deletion? I know that links can be saved in the bookmarks, but when browsing the Internet, unless bookmarking everything :(, no one knows if a link can be useful in the future.

Thanks for your help

Hi I noticed that some old links in my history are automatically deleted. How to configure expiration rules (if possible) in order to keep links forever, until manual deletion? I know that links can be saved in the bookmarks, but when browsing the Internet, unless bookmarking everything :(, no one knows if a link can be useful in the future. Thanks for your help

すべての返信 (2)

For information, https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1521409

letos application

質問する

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。