Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Open

When making voice calls on an Android device, playing web videos using Firefox will result in significant buffering.

bogon

When making voice calls on an Android device, playing web videos using Firefox will result in significant buffering.

When making voice calls on an Android device, playing web videos using Firefox will result in significant buffering.
添付されたスクリーンショット

すべての返信 (8)

Hi Bogon,

Does the issue occur only during voice calls, or do videos play normally when you're not on a call? Also, can you tell me if you're using a phone call or an internet call through apps like whatsapp, maybe?

The problem really only happens during voice calls. The chat app I use is WeChat, sorry, I can't use WhatsApp to report the issue to you. These chat apps are not available in my country

If you're making an internet-based call at the same time, it may use a significant portion of your available bandwidth and affect Firefox's ability to continue streaming the video smoothly.

It's also possible that your internet service provider is limiting your connection speed. Unfortunately, that would be outside of Firefox's control.

This isn't a problem with network operators, and other Chromium-based browsers don't have this issue. I hope you pay attention to this issue. I really like Firefox, and it shouldn't be weaker than the Chromium camp

After the latest tests, I found that sound stuttering only occurs during video calls; Voice calls do not

That is not something that I would find to be unexpected - video calls would require more effort than just a voice call.

When playing web videos and making video calls in Firefox on Android, if you place the video window on the same page as Firefox, audio will stutter. Even if both parties turn off their microphones, following the steps above will definitely reproduce

Hoping to solve this problem really affects the experience

質問する

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。