Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
Open

toolbar VPN not appearing

spiderkiss558

I got the webpage appear for the update where firefox now has a browser VPN for free. However this does not appear on my browser, even looking into the More Tools and Customize Toolbar settings. Is this feature not yet available in certain countries? I would like to use it.

I got the webpage appear for the update where firefox now has a browser VPN for free. However this does not appear on my browser, even looking into the More Tools and Customize Toolbar settings. Is this feature not yet available in certain countries? I would like to use it.

すべての返信 (1)

'I saw on the latest Firefox webpage advising us of updates that Firefox now has a free, 50 GB/mth, VPN. However the VPN button doesn't appear in my browser, even in the More Tools and Customize Toolbar options. Is this feature not yet available in certain countries? I would like to use it.'

Patience, Grasshopper; patience. The free limited VPN is most certainly NOT available in many countries. That info is provided more than once in its description. Imagine, from a business point of view, what would happen if Mozilla offered a free VPN to the world. Infinite demand. VPN resources have to be paid for, so any business would 'test the water' before expanding any new offering. Yes? So just wait.

質問する

投稿に返信するには あなたのアカウントにログイン する必要があります。まだアカウントをお持ちでなければ、新しい質問を開始 してください。