Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Confirm Security Exception is not persistant when permanently stored

MarcC

I am using an email server that currently is using certificates that have expired. That problem is being worked on. In the meantime, whenever I access the server to open a folder, I get a pop-up notification telling me that the certificate has expired. I go ahead and confirm the security exception and check the box to permanently store the exception. Trouble is this ISN'T being persisted, when I open a different folder I have to go through this process again in order to access my emails in that folder.

Me thinks you got a bug in your software Kemosabe!

I am using an email server that currently is using certificates that have expired. That problem is being worked on. In the meantime, whenever I access the server to open a folder, I get a pop-up notification telling me that the certificate has expired. I go ahead and confirm the security exception and check the box to permanently store the exception. Trouble is this ISN'T being persisted, when I open a different folder I have to go through this process again in order to access my emails in that folder. Me thinks you got a bug in your software Kemosabe!

すべての返信 (4)

MarcC said

Me thinks you got a bug in your software Kemosabe!

Then file a bug report, if one has not already been raised. https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/home

The certificates component is a shared one with Firefox, so you need to look for Firefox issues as well as Thunderbird ones. almost all of the code maintenance and bugs are handled by the Firefox team.

I added a comment to a bug report that was submitted 8 YEARS ago, and is still unresolved, about this same issue! Not gonna hold my breath that it gets solved any time soon! Sigh...

この投稿は Wayne Mery により に変更されました