Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Toggle between search engines gone

shanfox89

Hi- with the most recent update to firefox mobile for iOS- I have lost the ability to quickly toggle between search engines. I prefer to use duck duck go but sometimes the results just aren’t what I need and I have to go to google. But now I am not seeing that option. Did it go away? Can I give feedback that this is much more clunky and likely to force me to default to google instead??? Thank you!

Hi- with the most recent update to firefox mobile for iOS- I have lost the ability to quickly toggle between search engines. I prefer to use duck duck go but sometimes the results just aren’t what I need and I have to go to google. But now I am not seeing that option. Did it go away? Can I give feedback that this is much more clunky and likely to force me to default to google instead??? Thank you!

すべての返信 (1)

Hi Shan,

If you click on the address bar that has your search keyword, you'll see search engine options you can use on top of your default one just like what I have in my screenshot.

Can you try if you're able to get the same thing from your end?