Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

How do I block adds from microsoft

jag

McAfee adds keep popping up on my computer How do I block

McAfee adds keep popping up on my computer How do I block

すべての返信 (3)

Hi

If you have McAfee installed on your computer, I recommend checking the McAfee settings to see how notifications can be turned off.

Naturally, some notifications are important and best kept turned on - the McAfee support team should be able to help you with this.

I do not have McAfee installed on my computer. I probably deleted McAfee the other day when I desperately wanted to get rid of the pop ups (I have not bought it). I also have the same problem with Office. These windows pop up with no "x" in the right hand corner, so I have to pretend to say yes to eventually get out of it. They pop up every 10 minuets. I also did another search after I posted this and it is possible that these are malware.

How would I contact the McAfee support team to help me with this. When I type McAfee in the search bar, all I get is a website trying to sell me something.

Hi

This appears to be the McAfee support site - https://www.mcafee.com/support/s/?language=en_US

Are you able to share a screenshot of one of the Microsoft adverts that you mention?