Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
Solved アーカイブに保管済み

imap folders ...... created on Server

crud4

Hi, I am using imap to connect/sync my email account in Thunderbird (latest version) on my PC laptop. I recently setup some mail folders on the server to organize my emails. I want these to sync with Thunderbird and show on my TB email folders.

However I cannot find a way to get TB to see/recognize these folders. When I explore "Synchronization & Storage" in my account settings ...... it only shows the Inbox/Drafts/Sent/Archive/Junk/Trash folders ... and does not show the custom folders I have created on the server.

I am missing something?? My iPhone Mail app, also using imap can see and show the folders.

Thanks for your help, much appreciated ........... Joe

Hi, I am using imap to connect/sync my email account in Thunderbird (latest version) on my PC laptop. I recently setup some mail folders on the server to organize my emails. I want these to sync with Thunderbird and show on my TB email folders. However I cannot find a way to get TB to see/recognize these folders. When I explore "Synchronization & Storage" in my account settings ...... it only shows the Inbox/Drafts/Sent/Archive/Junk/Trash folders ... and does not show the custom folders I have created on the server. I am missing something?? My iPhone Mail app, also using imap can see and show the folders. Thanks for your help, much appreciated ........... Joe

すべての返信 (1)

選ばれた解決策

Right-click the account in the Folder Pane, Subscribe..., Refresh, subscribe the missing folders.