Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドは閉じられ、アーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
Solved Locked アーカイブに保管済み

How to download Firefox .apk file (because smartphone can not access Google Play Store)

SuMo Bot

Hello everybody, I have a Samsung A5 smartphone (2015 edition), bought in China so there is no way to access Google Play Store. ANybody knows how I can get (download) the Firefox .apk file directly? Thanks in advance. Antonio

Hello everybody, I have a Samsung A5 smartphone (2015 edition), bought in China so there is no way to access Google Play Store. ANybody knows how I can get (download) the Firefox .apk file directly? Thanks in advance. Antonio

すべての返信 (1)

選ばれた解決策

You can download the APK by copying and pasting this link into your browser:

https://download.mozilla.org/?product=fennec-latest&os=android&lang=YOUR_LOCALE

Replace YOUR_LOCALE with the language that you want to download Firefox in. The list of locales can be found here.

Hope this helps.

This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.