Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

BCC all recipients on email lists

sidman1

For a few years we had BCC all recipients in a third-party product. It was great because it respected good netiquette. It went away under a release a couple of years ago. I have a number of lists that I send emails to regularly. When I open a list and click on "Write" it would be very helpful if I could click a box to BCC all recipients. Then, I would not be exposing all email addresses to each other. Having to BCC each one at a time on a large list is a huge pain. This is a simple fix that users would really appreciate.

For a few years we had BCC all recipients in a third-party product. It was great because it respected good netiquette. It went away under a release a couple of years ago. I have a number of lists that I send emails to regularly. When I open a list and click on "Write" it would be very helpful if I could click a box to BCC all recipients. Then, I would not be exposing all email addresses to each other. Having to BCC each one at a time on a large list is a huge pain. This is a simple fix that users would really appreciate.

すべての返信 (1)

This add-on works in TB 68:

https://addons.thunderbird.net/en-US/thunderbird/addon/use-bcc-instead-c/

With the Contacts Sidebar (F9 in a Write window) open, select contacts and lists in the sidebar while holding Ctrl, then Add to Bcc: at the bottom of the sidebar.