Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Why return to beginning

p_zima

When I use Mozilla for iso11and open website example www.wp.pl and open some articles which is down on website,when I return to the main web-www.wp.pl. I’m automatically return to begin of website , no to the same place down or middle of website. Then I have to again roll by finger to down to check next article. On laptop I don’t have this problem.

When I use Mozilla for iso11and open website example www.wp.pl and open some articles which is down on website,when I return to the main web-www.wp.pl. I’m automatically return to begin of website , no to the same place down or middle of website. Then I have to again roll by finger to down to check next article. On laptop I don’t have this problem.

すべての返信 (1)

Are you opening new articles in new tabs or in the same tab?