Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

How do I move all my emails to a new computer--same OS & TB version?

Wimsey

I need to move my email to a new computer. Old and new are both Macs, both running OSX 10.11.6 and Thunderbird 45.5.1. I followed the instructions (I think), and what looks like the "old" profile is in the default location on the new computer. However, I don't have any of my emails from the old computer on the new one. Installation is working for newly arriving emails.

I also have two sets of local folders: One of them is captioned with my email address and contains Inbox and Trash; the other is just "Local folders" containing Trash and Outbox.

Thanks, Wimsey

I need to move my email to a new computer. Old and new are both Macs, both running OSX 10.11.6 and Thunderbird 45.5.1. I followed the instructions (I think), and what looks like the "old" profile is in the default location on the new computer. However, I don't have any of my emails from the old computer on the new one. Installation is working for newly arriving emails. I also have two sets of local folders: One of them is captioned with my email address and contains Inbox and Trash; the other is just "Local folders" containing Trash and Outbox. Thanks, Wimsey

すべての返信 (3)

Thanks, but . . .

I'll try it again, but I think that's what I did already.

Wimsey

might I suggest a backup with the import export tools, then a restore. perhaps having a menu will help.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/importexporttools/