Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

I copied my emails ... how do I import them into thunderbird

sharawitz

I have Thunderbird on two old computer and I would like to import the old emails to my new computer. The emails are no longer available on my providers servers and the only copies of these emails are on my harddrive in thunderbird.

I have copied the folder that contains the emails to a thumb drive and have installed thunderbird on the new comptuer.

I can't find an import function to bring the old emails into the new computer.

thanks sheryl

I have Thunderbird on two old computer and I would like to import the old emails to my new computer. The emails are no longer available on my providers servers and the only copies of these emails are on my harddrive in thunderbird. I have copied the folder that contains the emails to a thumb drive and have installed thunderbird on the new comptuer. I can't find an import function to bring the old emails into the new computer. thanks sheryl

すべての返信 (1)