Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

e-mail displaying strange text

WY-TO

Dear Mozilla support,

Since the upgrading of the system, I am getting weird text in messages received with attachment files. Other people around me are facing the same issues. When the sender is attaching a file, Thunderbird slows down but eventually sends the e-mail. When the e-mail is sent, strange text appears at the bottom such as the attached examples. That leads in slowing down of Thunderbird too.

I contacted our webmail server (Gandi) and everything is in order on their side. They recommended contacting the mailbox system, i.e. Thunderbird. Is there anything that can be done to fix that?

Dear Mozilla support, Since the upgrading of the system, I am getting weird text in messages received with attachment files. Other people around me are facing the same issues. When the sender is attaching a file, Thunderbird slows down but eventually sends the e-mail. When the e-mail is sent, strange text appears at the bottom such as the attached examples. That leads in slowing down of Thunderbird too. I contacted our webmail server (Gandi) and everything is in order on their side. They recommended contacting the mailbox system, i.e. Thunderbird. Is there anything that can be done to fix that?

すべての返信 (2)

Dear Mozilla support,

Since the upgrading of the system, I am getting weird text in messages received with attachment files. Other people around me are facing the same issues. When the sender is attaching a file, Thunderbird slows down but eventually sends the e-mail. When the e-mail is sent, strange text appears at the bottom such as the attached examples. That leads in slowing down of Thunderbird too.

I contacted our webmail server (Gandi) and everything is in order on their side. They recommended contacting the mailbox system, i.e. Thunderbird. Is there anything that can be done to fix that?

Dear Mozilla support,

The issue is still happening with no solutions. Could you please try to fix this?

Thanks.