Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Can I create additional email addresses with my domain name with Thunderbird?

DLJRS

I own the rights to a business domain name and I currently have one email address with that domain name. I would like to create more email addresses with my domain name and have a host for all of these addresses. Can this be done within Thunderbird?

I own the rights to a business domain name and I currently have one email address with that domain name. I would like to create more email addresses with my domain name and have a host for all of these addresses. Can this be done within Thunderbird?

すべての返信 (1)

I'd say "no", but see below.

Truly separate accounts would normally have to be created on the server. Each would have its own address, username, password, mailbox etc.

Some servers do allow for a "catch-all" address, such that anything in front of the @ is accepted, and all relevantly addressed messages are fed into a common mailbox. If your server does this, then you could create such addresses in Thunderbird (look for "Manage Identities" in Account Settings). Note that all such messages would come to whoever runs or works with the "main" account, so you wouldn't have any easy means to automatically apportion these to separate staff members. But if it's all for yourself then it may suit you. It comes down to whether or not your chosen server supports a catch-all address.