Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla サポートの検索

サポート詐欺に注意してください。 私たちはあなたに通話やショートメッセージの送信、個人情報の共有を求めることはありません。疑わしい行為を見つけたら「迷惑行為を報告」からご報告ください。

詳しく学ぶ
このスレッドはアーカイブに保管されました。 必要であれば新たに質問してください。
アーカイブに保管済み

Forwarding multiple emails

grramage

I often have several emails which I would like to forward to an individual. When I select multiple items, I am left with the Archive and Delete options, so Forward.

Is there an option which can be set? Or is this time saving feature simply not available.

Thanks

PS The ability to Print multiples seems to be missing also.

I often have several emails which I would like to forward to an individual. When I select multiple items, I am left with the Archive and Delete options, so Forward. Is there an option which can be set? Or is this time saving feature simply not available. Thanks PS The ability to Print multiples seems to be missing also.

すべての返信 (2)

grramage said

I often have several emails which I would like to forward to an individual. When I select multiple items, I am left with the Archive and Delete options, so Forward. Is there an option which can be set? Or is this time saving feature simply not available. Thanks PS The ability to Print multiples seems to be missing also.

To clarify the Print problem, I'm looking to print multiple emails as a single print job.

Thanks for your reply. Not quite what I needed but close. And it looks like the printingtools should be helpful in other areas.