Disc for protection of online attacks will not open and it says it is corruptedl
When I opened Firefox I got the following message--
Your version of Firefox is no longer protected against online attacks. Get the upgrade - it’s fast and free! I clicked on the site and downloaded the disc and it would not open
Dettagli aggiuntivi sul sistema
Che cosa è successo
Ogni volta che avvio Firefox
È cominciato quando…
I downloaded the security upgrade
- Netscape Navigator Default Plug-in
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r124
- Provides support for Digital Rights Management
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in (CFM)
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 8.5.1
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X Mach-O; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20081217 Firefox/184.108.40.206
Do you have OS X 10.3.9 or earlier? Firefox 3.6 requires at least OS X 10.4 and you get that error if trying to install it on an earlier version of OS X.
The last version of Firefox that works on OS X 10.2 - 10.3.9 is Firefox 220.127.116.11