Questa discussione è archiviata. Inserire una nuova richiesta se occorre aiuto.
Why does Firefox not have the DUPLICATE TAB option?!
I use Chrome any time I do research online because browsing is that much more fluid. It's 2017 guys- can we get this?
All Replies (2)
It is not too difficult to duplicate a tab in Firefox.
- hold Ctrl (Mac: Command) and left-click or middle-click the Reload button in the location/address bar to open the current page in a new tab (i.e. duplicate the current tab)
- hold Ctrl (Mac: Command) and left-click or middle-click items in the tab history of the back/forward buttons to open a page from that list in a new tab
You can hold down the left mouse button on either Back or Forward button to open the tab history
- duplicate a tab with its history by holding down the Ctrl key (Mac: Option key) and dragging the tab to a new position on the Tab bar
- dragging a tab in the browsing area will detach the tab and move it to a new window, this is called tab tearing
- drag a tab back to the Tab bar in the original or anther window to undo a detach or move a tab to a specific window (an empty window is closed automatically)