Which is the proxy of my connection?
I try to install Tor. It works some times. Then Firefox refuses it. There must be a proxy or some censorship. Plesa resolve. Your truly: Dr Toivo Willmann
Dettagli aggiuntivi sul sistema
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.65.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.6
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:32.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/32.0
Do you mean you installed the Tor browser (they use a modified version of Firefox), or you installed an add-on that connects regular Firefox with the Tor network?
Tor connects through a variety of systems across its network. The system that actually sends the request to the destination site may have restrictions on the sites you can access, and/or the destination site may refuse connections from some systems. Please contact Tor about these issues.