Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

Thunderbird Sent emails not showing in Sent Items folder ?

wbob1

I have two accounts, wbob@optusnet.com.au & OPTUSNET, which I have using for many years. A few days ago the Sent emails not showing in Sent Items folder in both accounts. I have consulted Chatptg, and played around in the ☰ Menu → Account Settings → your email account → Copies & Folders. Many test emails to my self and I think I have made it worst. I hope you can help me PS. I don't like the two account arrangement, back & forth checking inbox every day. Thank you Bob

I have two accounts, wbob@optusnet.com.au & OPTUSNET, which I have using for many years. A few days ago the Sent emails not showing in Sent Items folder in both accounts. I have consulted Chatptg, and played around in the ☰ Menu → Account Settings → your email account → Copies & Folders. Many test emails to my self and I think I have made it worst. I hope you can help me PS. I don't like the two account arrangement, back & forth checking inbox every day. Thank you Bob

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.