Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cari Bantuan

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Pelajari Lebih Lanjut
Diarsipkan

access sd card via linux/windows using usb cable

Snitchlomy

I cant access the sd card storage via usb connection in either win 7 or linux. Ffos in zte open. Thanks.

I cant access the sd card storage via usb connection in either win 7 or linux. Ffos in zte open. Thanks.

Semua Balasan (1)

Hello,

Open the Settings app, scroll down to the Device section and tap Media storage. Then, in the Media storage settings, enable USB mass storage.

See here for more information (this is specifically aimed at getting music on the device but it is relevant for other files as well):

Adding music

I hope that helps. Let me know if not.