Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cari Bantuan

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Pelajari Lebih Lanjut
Diarsipkan

The recovery key is ALWAYS incorrect. Is there a foolproof procedure (I have tried several that are not) for accomplishing this seemingly simple task?

rcdjbp

I have tried all suggestions for setting up sync. All fail with the 'wrong recovery key' message.

Also, I never receive an email when I request a password reset.

I have tried all suggestions for setting up sync. All fail with the 'wrong recovery key' message. Also, I never receive an email when I request a password reset.

Semua Balasan (1)

Hi!

Can you describe in detail your situation? Are you trying to recover an account? Do you have any device that is hooked to the Firefox Sync account?

The Recovery key shouldn't be necessary unless you have no other device connected to Sync.

Best, Ibai