Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cari Bantuan

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Pelajari Lebih Lanjut
Diarsipkan

How to export and import bookmarks Firefox on N900

Siamnekko

It's self-explanatory. I know how to export & import bookmarks with Firefox desktop. As a disabled user, the less I have to "re-invent the wheel", the better. How do I export and import bookmarks with Firefox (currently 4) on N900?

It's self-explanatory. I know how to export & import bookmarks with Firefox desktop. As a disabled user, the less I have to "re-invent the wheel", the better. How do I export and import bookmarks with Firefox (currently 4) on N900?

Semua Balasan (1)

Sync is the main vector for transferring bookmarks between computers for Firefox. https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/how-do-i-set-up-firefox-sync

If the N900 allows filesystem access the places.sqlite file could be copied from your desktop Firefox profile.