Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Pelajari Lebih Lanjut
Open

tbird cannot download emails from my browser.

ernesti

Yesterday, Oct 6, at 3:20 pm, tbird was unable to download messages from my att server. The error message is "The certificate for inbound.att.net does not come from a trusted source". Nothing that I know of has changed when I look at the account settings.

Do I need to contact Att/Yahoo? If so, how can I describe what to tell them, as I have no knowledge of certificates and how they work (or don't work).

Yesterday, Oct 6, at 3:20 pm, tbird was unable to download messages from my att server. The error message is "The certificate for inbound.att.net does not come from a trusted source". Nothing that I know of has changed when I look at the account settings. Do I need to contact Att/Yahoo? If so, how can I describe what to tell them, as I have no knowledge of certificates and how they work (or don't work).

Anda harus masuk ke akun Anda untuk membalas kiriman ini. Sila mulai pertanyaan baru, jika Anda belum memiliki akun.