Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cari Bantuan

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Pelajari Lebih Lanjut
Solved

How do I bookmark Firefox itself on my iphone?

7prwt56vr9

How do I bookmarkFirefox itself on my iphone?

How do I bookmarkFirefox itself on my iphone?
Baca jawaban ini dalam konteks

Solusi Terpilih

This support question from Apple may help:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/253663218?sortBy=rank

Semua Balasan (3)

Hi

I am note quite sure what you mean. You should have the Firefox icon either on your home screen or in the application drawer.

Thank you.

It used to be a standard sized icon with all the rest but is no longer there.

After I wrote my question I found it in a small box on a dfnt screen containing several others.

I don't whether it was there as a seconday listing or whether I somehow reduced its size and moved it; but I can find again now.

(As you can tell, I'm not much of a techie.)

Thanks again.

Solusi Terpilih

This support question from Apple may help:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/253663218?sortBy=rank

Ajukan pertanyaan

Anda harus masuk ke akun Anda untuk membalas kiriman ini. Sila mulai pertanyaan baru, jika Anda belum memiliki akun.