Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cari Bantuan

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Pelajari Lebih Lanjut
Solved Diarsipkan

Google constantly asking for Login

kamranbabazadeh

Since a little while whenever I open a new tab and hit something in the search bar, Google will always ask me to accept cookies and login. I have tried a bunch of things - reinstalling - restarting - adjusting security settings

None of which worked.

Since a little while whenever I open a new tab and hit something in the search bar, Google will always ask me to accept cookies and login. I have tried a bunch of things - reinstalling - restarting - adjusting security settings None of which worked.
Baca jawaban ini dalam konteks

Solusi Terpilih

Hi Paul,

no, I use regular browsing mode. Thankfully the constant asking for cookies and login stopped for some reason, but Google still can not remember the dark mode setting. Firefox on my other devices (iPad, Macbook) is running nicely.

Semua Balasan (4)

Hey there! It sounds like you're having a bit of trouble with Google constantly asking for login and cookies. I totally get how that can be annoying. Let's try to sort this out. First, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. Sometimes, this can help reset things and stop those repetitive prompts. If that doesn't do the trick, you might want to check if you have any extensions or add-ons that could be causing this behavior. Disabling them temporarily and testing might help pinpoint the issue. Also, make sure your Firefox app is updated to the latest version. If all else fails, you could give it a shot in a Private Browsing window to see if the problem persists there. Hopefully, one of these steps will help you get rid of those constant login requests. Give it a go and let me know how it turns out!

Thanks for your help! Tried all of the above, none of which solved it.

Hi

Are you using Firefox for iOS in private browsing mode?

Solusi Terpilih

Hi Paul,

no, I use regular browsing mode. Thankfully the constant asking for cookies and login stopped for some reason, but Google still can not remember the dark mode setting. Firefox on my other devices (iPad, Macbook) is running nicely.