Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Cari Bantuan

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Pelajari Lebih Lanjut
Diarsipkan

How can i get thunderbird to use firefox as the browser in windows 10 and not the new ms edge ?

rmtc5msupport

I upgraded to Windows 10. I tried to open thunderbird email with a browser link and it opens the web with the New MS Edge browser How can I get the Thunderbird to use Firefox to open email browser links which is what I did in Windows 7 Thanks

I upgraded to Windows 10. I tried to open thunderbird email with a browser link and it opens the web with the New MS Edge browser How can I get the Thunderbird to use Firefox to open email browser links which is what I did in Windows 7 Thanks

Semua Balasan (1)

Make Firefox your default browser. Note, the way how to set up a browser as default browser has changed in Windows 10. Setting Firefox as the default browser will be improved with Firefox 40 to be released next week. http://blog.ffextensionguru.com/2015/08/01/firefox-40-and-windows-10-default-browser/