Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Támogatás keresése

Kerülje el a támogatási csalásokat. Sosem kérjük arra, hogy hívjon fel egy telefonszámot vagy osszon meg személyes információkat. Jelentse a gyanús tevékenységeket a „Visszaélés bejelentése” lehetőséggel.

További tudnivalók
A témacsoportot lezárták és archiválták. Tegyen fel új kérdést, ha segítségre van szüksége.
Archivált

How do I remove http://gibiru.com/# as my search tool on desktop?

Skillpot

I added http://gibiru.com/# to my mozilla desktop, in place of Google, and it seems I created a worse problem? Tell me how to reset my search engine in Mozilla.

I added http://gibiru.com/# to my mozilla desktop, in place of Google, and it seems I created a worse problem? Tell me how to reset my search engine in Mozilla.

Összes válasz (2)

Hi grimosilla,

You should take a look at the Knowledge Base article Search bar - add, change and manage search engines on Firefox. Your default search might have been changed by a particular site. Sites like MSN, Yahoo, etc have been know to ask to become your homepage and change your search engine.

If the address bar search has been changed as well, you might want to take a look at Location bar search.

If that doesn't work you should look at the article How to fix preferences that won't save.

Finally, your issue may be because you've been hit with some Malware.

Hopefully this helps!

Matt, thanks much for your response! I had just found the way to make the change, and did.