I can't install apps using Firefox browser, please help me
I can't install apps using Firefox browser, please help me
I can't install apps using Firefox browser, please help me
Firefox no longer opens on my computer, although the icon remains on the taskbar. Multiple efforts to download and install are unsuccessful, blocked. Google reappears eve… (čitajće wjace)
Firefox no longer opens on my computer, although the icon remains on the taskbar. Multiple efforts to download and install are unsuccessful, blocked. Google reappears everywhere, and I don't like or trust Google. Please help me get Mozilla Firefox back!
I want to use forefox and firefox focus on my macbook. Three attempts have failed: thinking I am downloading focus, the installation process asks is I want to delete the … (čitajće wjace)
I want to use forefox and firefox focus on my macbook. Three attempts have failed: thinking I am downloading focus, the installation process asks is I want to delete the older app. I went to the
firefox downloads but will not install in win 11
I have just purchased the latest version of Mozilla for OS. My computer is older and the operating system is Monterey 12.7.6 I am assuming that my computer's operating sy… (čitajće wjace)
I have just purchased the latest version of Mozilla for OS. My computer is older and the operating system is Monterey 12.7.6 I am assuming that my computer's operating system is too old and the new mozilla will not support my Monterey system, correct? Is there another Mozilla version I can download?
Hi, Since the latest update, I have not been able to open firefox on a second profile I have on my Mac (I normally have 'work' and 'personal', both admins but the 'work' … (čitajće wjace)
Hi,
Since the latest update, I have not been able to open firefox on a second profile I have on my Mac (I normally have 'work' and 'personal', both admins but the 'work' is the main one. It's the 'personal' firefox that is not opening.
It tryies to install the helper (a new thing), prompts me for the password, then doesn't do anything. The firefox icon bounces like it's doing something, but then doesn't. On my main profile, everything is normal and fine. I also think the 'helper' is already installed from the main profile, so it shouldn't need to do it.
Running a MacBook Pro, latest OS.
Help community!
I want to download Firefox on my pc windows 11, google will not do it
Firefox won’t install
Using last Windows 10 install, and 153 esr. Manually entering an address in the address bar sends it to search. The advice from 2020 found with a search online, and in Mo… (čitajće wjace)
Using last Windows 10 install, and 153 esr.
Manually entering an address in the address bar sends it to search.
The advice from 2020 found with a search online, and in Mozilla Firefox support, does not solve the problem.
Not only is it a time-wasting obstruction for a new page to open and put the address at the top, it is a problem that the address bar can not be used as intended for manually entered addresses.
I'm guessing the problem is also responsible for the problem of clicking on a link in a program not opening it in firefox in Firefox. I have two programs setup, correctly, to open Firefox or go to the open browser when I click a link. I get a return in both cases that the browser may not be installed correctly.
I installed the browser as usual. Currently: 153.2.0esr
I had 153.1 installed, however there was an unrelated (presumably) Microsoft problem and I had to restore. 153.1.0esr disappeared from my computer and online. So I downloaded 153.2.0est. However, both of these problems have manifested since updating to 153:
I downloaded the full install program, as usual, and installed on top of the current install so my established profile is used. There are no major changes - except when features have become dysfunctional.
Searches online and at Mozilla support make clear these are current Mozilla Firefox issues. I can find no mention of either problem in Mozilla support.
Is there a solution to either or both of these problems in 2026?
p.s. I have no intention of upgrading to Windows 11. I also have updates disabled, however that did not stop microsoft from surreptitiously installing Snapshots and a personal A.I. app (evidence of which is in the registry which I deleted). The computer was lagging and glitching and running the disc almost constantly. So I went looking for what Microsoft had done - again - without my knowledge or opportunity to consent (or not) and found the culprits. I also found entries in Explorer directory for both features and deleted them.
I received an error indicating that Firefox was unable to be updated. I tried refreshing the installation as suggested, to no avail. Then I removed the application, downl… (čitajće wjace)
I received an error indicating that Firefox was unable to be updated. I tried refreshing the installation as suggested, to no avail. Then I removed the application, downloaded the most recent version, and tried to install it. The installation never seemed to begin. I tried troubleshooting compatibility again with no success.
I've rebooted between each failed attempt to install (at least twice). I opened Task Manager, and the process appears to be stalled. It starts; however, it doesn't consume any resources and hangs. I've attached a screenshot of basic system information.
I use Firefox as my default browser; I would really like to get the newest version installed on this device. Thank you, Aluca Lindstrom
after downloading Firefox fox is missing a profile and will not start
i am trying to download firefox as my browser on my laptop and went through all the instructions but the firefox browser won't appear on my screen?
I am attempting to do a refresh (reinstall) of Firefox on W11. The download starts, but the the msg: "It looks like Firefox couldn't be installed. Choose OK to start over… (čitajće wjace)
I am attempting to do a refresh (reinstall) of Firefox on W11. The download starts, but the the msg: "It looks like Firefox couldn't be installed. Choose OK to start over."
why mozilla firefox not shown on pc
بله چرا نصب نمیشه رو فایر فاکس لطفا به فارسی بنویس
I am having trouble downloading mozilla firefox. what's wrong?
as I've tried to ask in your help pages, I'm being asked to download Firefox. I'm then told I already have it! Why is this so?
apps tell me firefox is not available something missing or innaccessible
I can’t reinstall Firefox cause the installation is broken. Please help my computer is now soft bricked because of this
Hi, I tried several times to install Firefox on a new PC. first time Firefox installed correctly, but as I wanted to have my profile copied, there were error message. Sci… (čitajće wjace)
Hi, I tried several times to install Firefox on a new PC. first time Firefox installed correctly, but as I wanted to have my profile copied, there were error message.
Scince then, each time I have deinstalled and reinstall Firefox it does not work correctly: During installation it still tell me that I do have older Firefox version and the installer will update this. After this it keeps telling me this:
Profil nicht vorhanden ( Profile not found) Ihr Profil "Firefox" kann nicht geladen werden. Es ist möglicherweise nicht vorhanden oder ein Zugriff ist nicht möglich. (Your “Firefox” profile cannot be loaded. It may not exist, or access is not possible.)
I would love to use Firefox, but at the moment I feel helpless.
Best regards, Sandra