Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

Google Calendar & Tasks suddenly fail in Thunderbird 157 64bit

Supertech

I'm running Thunderbird 157 64bit for Google email, Calendar & Tasks. This has worked nicely for months even after the upgrade to 157. Today Calendar & Tasks fail to connect and are completely blank. Apparently the Add-on 128.5.12 (Philipp Kewisch) that made this work has been disabled for some reason. Please don't tell me that Thunderbird has suddenly decided Google Calendar and Tasks just aren't needed by anyone anymore. There is no new connector available that I can find, just a suggestion to go back to an older version of Thunderbird? Please help me understand. Thanks!

I'm running Thunderbird 157 64bit for Google email, Calendar & Tasks. This has worked nicely for months even after the upgrade to 157. Today Calendar & Tasks fail to connect and are completely blank. Apparently the Add-on 128.5.12 (Philipp Kewisch) that made this work has been disabled for some reason. Please don't tell me that Thunderbird has suddenly decided Google Calendar and Tasks just aren't needed by anyone anymore. There is no new connector available that I can find, just a suggestion to go back to an older version of Thunderbird? Please help me understand. Thanks!
Připowěsnjene fota wobrazowki

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.