Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

Ghost writer

djg524

I am an active member of one of the UK national political parties. Even in California you will be aware that Sir Keir Starmer is no longer the CEO of the Labour Party. Yet every time theteam@labour.org.uk write to me I see this ghost called Sir Keir Starmer appearing as the sender in Thunderbird. I have carried out investigation. Through my originator email system I see The Team identified for those emails. These also show correctly on my Android phone. I am sick of the sight of Sir Keir Starmer. There is a new leader called Andy Burnham. You as in Firefox is ADDING SIR KEIR as an override of the originator. Something is wrong. Please investigate.

I am an active member of one of the UK national political parties. Even in California you will be aware that Sir Keir Starmer is no longer the CEO of the Labour Party. Yet every time theteam@labour.org.uk write to me I see this ghost called Sir Keir Starmer appearing as the sender in Thunderbird. I have carried out investigation. Through my originator email system I see The Team identified for those emails. These also show correctly on my Android phone. I am sick of the sight of Sir Keir Starmer. There is a new leader called Andy Burnham. You as in Firefox is ADDING SIR KEIR as an override of the originator. Something is wrong. Please investigate.
Připowěsnjene fota wobrazowki

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.