Hladajće so wobšudstwa pomocy. Njenamołwimy was ženje, telefonowe čisło zawołać, SMS pósłać abo wosobinske informacije přeradźić. Prošu zdźělće podhladnu aktiwitu z pomocu nastajenja „Znjewužiwanje zdźělić“.

Dalše informacije
Wočinjeny

Thunderbird is downloaded new messages, but I can only see the Welcome to Freedom screen and cannot click into and see any emails in any folder

sakjunk

Thunderbird is downloaded new messages, but I can only see the Welcome to Freedom screen and cannot click into and see any emails in any folder. I see that numerous emails were downloaded, some going to the inbox, other into the spam folder. However, when I try to view them, all I see is the Thunderbird "Welcome to Freedom" main screen and cannot view any emails in any folders. Clicking onto different emails and their folders all show that same main screen.

Thunderbird is downloaded new messages, but I can only see the Welcome to Freedom screen and cannot click into and see any emails in any folder. I see that numerous emails were downloaded, some going to the inbox, other into the spam folder. However, when I try to view them, all I see is the Thunderbird "Welcome to Freedom" main screen and cannot view any emails in any folders. Clicking onto different emails and their folders all show that same main screen.

Dyrbiće so pola swojeho konta přizjewić, zo byšće na přinoški wotmołwił. Prošu stajće nowe prašenje, jeli hišće wužiwarske konto nimaće.