Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Support में खोजें

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
अभिलेखित

Firefox crashes

shuchan

Every time I start Firefox it crashes, even in safe mode.

Every time I start Firefox it crashes, even in safe mode.

All Replies (2)

I assume this started recently after Firefox was operating normally for a while?

In some cases, crashes shortly after startup can indicate a malware problem. You may want to run some supplemental scans. These two tools are highly regarded:

Malwarebytes Anti-malware : http://www.malwarebytes.org/products/malwarebytes_free

SUPERAntiSpyware : http://www.superantispyware.com/portablescanner.html

If anything gets cleaned up from Firefox's program folder, you might want to reinstall Firefox 12 over your existing installation. You can get a fresh download at http://www.mozilla.org/firefox/.