Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Mozilla Support में खोजें

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved अभिलेखित

Is there a way for my Mac to store MORE than 8 Personas? I downloaded a bunch of Personas yesterday and I can't find but 8 of them.

Bill

I'd like to know how to save Personas to my computer so that I can save the Personas that I want to use. I downloaded a number of Personas yesterday and my FireFox has saved ONLY 8 Personas.

I'd like to know how to save '''Personas''' to my computer so that I can save the Personas that I want to use. I downloaded a number of '''Personas''' yesterday and my FireFox has saved ONLY 8 Personas.

All Replies (3)

चयनित समाधान

Cor-el, Thank you, this was very helpful!!!